Peugeot's three wheeled car scooty
The three-wheeled HYmotion3 Compressor is a combination of a scooter and a car
What make’s it Special?
- Electric motor in each of its two front wheels and a petrol engine in the rear.
- The two wheels are autonomously motorized by individual wheel-mounted hub motors and have no connection to the four-stroke 125cc engine that powers the rear wheel.
- The vehicle also includes benefits like a glass bubble roof that shields both the driver and the passenger from weather.
- The design scratches off rear-view mirrors, as this function is carried out by two display screens on the instrument panel, offering optimal rear vision.
- Engine shuts down when it’s not needed and the electrically-driven front wheels are capable of powering the machine.
- Unique design, stylish and incredibly efficient.