USB Negative Scanner
Ingenious USB Negative Scanner At the touch of a button this gizmo scans 35mm negatives or slides and converts the trapped images into digital pictures. You can then edit, crop and resize them using the included software ready for printing, archiving or just viewing on the big screen.
Simply plug it in your USB port (no mains power or batteries required), slip a negative or slide into the respective holder and push it through. The image then appears on screen. All you do is wait a few seconds for the intuitive software to adjust the back light and colour balance and hit scan. you'll have a genuine 5 mega pixel picture on your PC.
- 5 mega pixel high resolution full colour scanning
- One touch instant scan (1-2) seconds
- USB 2.0 Hi Speed only (not USB 1.1 compatible)
- Powered directly from USB 2.0 port; no need for external power supply
- Small and compact
- High quality 4 glass optic element
- Fixed focus range & automatic exposure/ colour balance
- Built in Colourbright technology for more accurate colour conversion
- Arcsoft PhotoImpression editing software included
- Price Euro 80
You can place an order via Firebox